Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Mother's Day Card

Hey stampers, Anni here.

Overhere in Germany it's Mother's Day on Sunday. So I have a Mother's Day card for you today.





My mom loves flowers so I chose the set Fun flowers for this card. I love to use water colours on flowers and so this was my starting point for the card.




  • When I colour with water colours I like to add shadows with a coloured pencils because I have more control. Don't be shy with the shadows. I think you get way more dimension if you add really dark shadows.
  • For the word Mutter I didn't have anymore a sticker  "M". So I took a sticker in a lighter pink and coloured it with a mathcing Copic marker.
  • The rest of the sentiment was difficult, too, because I have no stamp in my stash saying "zum" and "Tag". So I added it in my own handwriting. I think with these tiny words you don't have to have a beautiful handwriting and can add it to your card nevertheless.



1 comment: