Saturday, March 10, 2018

(((VIDEO))) Distress Stain Rainbow Backgroun

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and today I have three cards and a video using some stencils and die sets.








I had recently reorganized some things in my craft room and now my Distress Stains are displayed where I can see and reach them readily. So I wanted to make a point to use them soon. I decided to see if they would work well with my beloved Create a Smiles stencils and diecuts.





My go to when playing with a medium is to create a rainbow. I did it last month with my Alcohol Inks and felt drawn to trying again with my Distress Stains. I think this is because I can use a whole bunch of colors at one time. When I'm using a previously neglected supply I want to really have some fun with it. You can get more details in the video:








Use black to make your rainbow colors really pop. This technique works with a variety of stencils from the large shapes of Big Hearts Polka to the thin lines of the Diamond stencil so be sure to play with whatever Create a Smile stencils you own.






Big Hearts Polka














Be sure to join the latest Create a Smile challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment