Sunday, February 11, 2018

((VIDEO)) Alcohol Inks Rainbow Backgrounds

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and today I have four cards and a video with an Easter theme using the Eggstraordinary Egghunt stamp set.







I had recently swatched out my alcohol inks and had them arranged in rainbow order which made me want to play with them.





I knew that I was making a rainbow and thought the fun Easter images from Eggstraordinary Egghunt would be perfect. I decided to color them with some really bright colors to go with the bright backgrounds. You can get more details in the video:








Remember to experiment with each kind of paper you use with your alcohol inks because they will react slightly differently to each one.
















Be sure to join the latest Create a Smile challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment