Friday, January 19, 2018

Miss You Alligator Tears

Hi there!
Samantha here today sharing a sweet little 'Miss You' type of card!



     

Well, I live away from my parents and close friends, so I love having cards to send them, to let them all know how much they are loved and missed! And this little guys with his alligator tears just nailed the feeling sometimes!


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your image! I colored my image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
- once they're dry, fussy cut out! I also added details to the images with my white gel pen.


- using a piece of typing paper as mask, I did some ink blending with Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed Distress Inks!
- then I splattered some ink and water over the background...BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP MYSELF!
LOL
- the alligator was popped up with foam tape, and then I stamped the sentiment!


I wanted to use some cheerful colors for the background ink blending to offset the super sad little alligator, but change it up! Use your favorite color combinations for the background! 


Guys, that alligator is SO cute and sad! Poor guy! Ha! Everything on this card is from the When You're Not Around stamp set! 

    

Good news!! The new Create a Smile Stamps January Release is next week!! Be sure to join our Facebook group for all the latest details!

~Samantha



1 comment:

  1. That’s a super fun and super cute card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete