Friday, December 29, 2017

Sending Bear-Mail

Hi there!
Samantha here today, and I'm sharing this cute, cute card with the adorable bear!!! eeee!




     

This little bear on the bike is sooooo adorable! I just had to use him on a card! Ha! And I love that this card can be used for Christmas, or even as a thank you card!!!! What fun!


Let's make this card together!

- using a straight mask (I used a piece of printer paper), do some ink blending for the background (I used Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide ink! Love that warm color!)
- stamp and color your image! I colored my image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
- once it's dry, fussy cut out!



- then I splattered some water and ink color on top of the ink blending!

- I heat embossed the sentiment in black, combining phrases from two different sets! Love how versatile everything is!
- I added some white polka dots to the baskets on the bike for a fun, whimsical touch!


I used a craft knife to cut inside each spoke on the bike, but you totally don't have to do that! I just liked the look it gave! And it didn't take too long since it was mostly just straight lines! 


Seriously guys, this bear set...SO ADORABLE!! Everything on this card is from the Bear Mail stamp set, and I could use these little guys on every card, ever! LOL! Ooops, just kidding, part of the sentiment on the card is also from the Season's Greetings stamp set! 

    

Create a Smile stamps is growing!! Do you have a favorite store you want to sell Create a Smile Stamps!? tag them here and let us know!! 


~Samantha



  

3 comments:

  1. We would like to extend the best wishes from our family to yours! May the New Year bring only good things to all of you!
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO ADORABLE! I love this image. I created a card with it yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete