Sunday, November 5, 2017

Fruity Salad - Part 1 (Mail Call!)

Hey everyone! Before I start sharing all the christmas cards, I wanted to share a couple of fruity cards for this week and next week. Today, I will start with something that you do with all the fruit stamps you can find in the Fruit Salad stamp set.

You can also find Mail Call details at the moment of this post ;) 


I love to keep this idea in my bag everytime. I love to take a stamp and stamp them all over the card to create my custom patterned paper. TIP : Firstly, I've stamped down the sentiment and also used the alphabet stickers. This way, I don't have to worry about finding space for my sentiments :)








Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments: