Saturday, October 29, 2016

Christmas Greetings

Hey stampers, Anni here!
The new release is fabulous, isn't it? So many awesome sets, I can't decide which one is my favorite! But I do for sure LOVE Christine's handlettering! It's amazing!






I started with the very pretty handletterd "Weinachts" (Christmas) and knew I wanted to create a ink blended background for this beauty! When the background was finished I decided I wanted some orange to go with it. So I went throughmy stash of Create a Smile stamps I searched for something I could color in Orange! And there he was this cute little fox! I added two friends - a penguin and a snowman!





  • Go with a flow: The card doesn't have to be "finished" in your head when you start crafting. I often get the best ideas during the process.
  • I think we all love watersplatters on Distress Ink backgrounds. For Christmas cards I like to take it one step further: I add perfect pearls to the water to get a little bit of sparkle!
  • I like to go with complementary colors when I go for a bright card. That's why I choose orange for my blue and turquoise background.




There are still a few days left to enter the challenge for this month! There is a great prize!





      


1 comment: