Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Video: Create your own Stencil

Hi everybody,

Birka here :-) Today I have a video for you, where I create my own Stencil with da die from create a smile.








I loove this Magical Frame Die. So I was looking for an alternative way to use it.






Here is the Video in english




And here is the Video in german










Try out all your Dies you have, and try different Materials for the Stencil, I'm shure you will find the best way.







If you dont want to build your own stencil, you can find a lot of awesome stencils in the Shop from Create a smile HERE


















4 comments:

  1. Love your cards! So pretty with the home made stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. CAS yet so much dimension and interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great cards and I love the idea of making my own stencils. (At least from what I can...)

    ReplyDelete