Sunday, September 4, 2016

Stencils - Part 2

Hi everyone! How's your week going? Today is another stencil day. What are the different ways you use your stencils? I'm always open to learning new things.

Anyways, I wanted to create a stencil-rainbow and I hope you like it!




I started by using some painter's tape to tape out triangles to keep each stencil designs contained. 


I'm using Distress Inks to ink through the stencils. For a bit of dimension, I made sure to have the colours more concentrated at the bottom. 


Use any and all stencils you have and create your own stencil rainbow! :) I would like to see it. 


I added a Border die from Pretty Pink Posh to make some clouds. Add some silver sequins and a little sentiment from the new When You're Not Around Stamp set and I'm done :) 







All Create A Smile products : 
Diagonal Grid Stencils

Non-Create A Smile products :
Distress Inks


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


4 comments:

  1. cool idea to create a stenciled raibow !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this card and it's colorful too. I really like it. I have a lot of stencils and I'll have to try this and then show you what I did. Do you have to use painters tape? I don't have any but we have freezer tape and regular tape. I guess I have to go out and buy painters tape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use any temporary tape :) like washi tape is okay too :)

      Delete