Sunday, September 25, 2016

Early Halloween!

Hi everyone! Today, there's no theme but just fun! So i hope you'll enjoy the card I have for you today.



Everything is done with watercolour paper. Started of by die-cuting the treasure chest. I love this die! And do stay tune to see what else I come up with using this die.

Follow the dotted and scored lines to fold it. 


Next, I just stamped out the cute ghosts and colour them and make it look like they flew out of the chest. 

Adding some sequins and stickles to have it stand out :) 


All Create A Smile products : 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment