Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday Scrap Scenes with Terhi | Flowers Are Forever


It's Terhi here sharing a layout with flowers, flowers and again flowers.



Some time ago I decided to create a bouquet of paper flowers. I wanted to learn how to fold some flowers from paper and created this gorgeous and timeless flower bouquet with no mixed media. Big projects like this, it took the whole day to finish it, are not exactly my thing, so I'm very proud of myself I did this!
And as usual, if something makes me feel good, it must be scrapbooked!



As you might have noticed, I'm not very experienced with coloring stamps. So to make it easier, I made it as a learning experience, I embossed some flowers on the background. So much easier to stay behind the lines when the line is higher than the paper. Next thing to learn is how to create shadows and use other coloring techniques - I'm sure my team mates have made a lot of material to learn with.



Please find the video below or watch it here.




Stamps: Botanical Love, Crystal Letters Upper
Other: Feel Good Sentiments Flairs

  



Even if you feel like cardmaker and you know your style, try something once in a while. It will make your mind fresh - and if it's not a real success, at least you feel more confident in your own area of crafting.


Terhi xx

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love anything with flowers. I made paper flowers once but they were huge! It was so much fun. I never made small ones. You did a really nice job.

    ReplyDelete