Sunday, November 15, 2015

Bold Christmas!

Hey everyone! Today, I'm back to share with you a card I've made using bold colours. I used a lot of white and kraft in my cards but sometimes, I like it when my card has a bold colour as it's focus. 



I wanted to share a card that doesn't need images to be a great card.

This is a simple card that you can use with any papers you have from Create A Smile. For this, I've die cut this cloud shaped using a patterned paper from the Snow Dance Kit and layer it on top of the bright green. 

As you can see, all that is left with is stamping the sentiment and I've added some lovely sequins to add a christmas feeling.




Create A Smile Stamps - Snow Dance Kit
Create A Smile Stamps - zu Weihnachten
Pretty Pink Posh Die 
Pretty Pink Posh Gold Sequins


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments: