Thursday, August 6, 2015

SURPRISE!

Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here! I am back with my watercolour card using Uplifting stamp set.

 
Colouring books are very popular these days and -of course- I love colouring!! I bet those bold (and super cute) outlined stamps are perfect for making our own colouring book or page.

 
  • Stamp randomly onto the watercolour panel using black pigment ink.
  • Colour them with watercolour mediums -I used Peerless watercolours.
  • Stamp the sentiment on the black card stock with embossing ink, white heat emboss it.
  • Mount all elements as shown to the white card base.
 

 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!
xoxo Yoonsun

2 comments:

  1. Love this! It does look like a page out of a coloring book! Clever idea , beautiful watercoloring :)

    ReplyDelete